About us

67% is a unique fashion brand founded in 2018 in Ho Chi Minh City. The brand draws inspiration from traditional Asian cultural elements combined with European tailoring techniques, creating a distinctive and innovative fusion.

67% is built on the philosophy of Kintsugi, an ancient art form that involves deconstructing a product and then reconstructing it in a different way.

The brand's core principle revolves around the concept of balance between yin and yang, symbolized by the number 67%. Even numbers represent the yin, while odd numbers represent the yang. Moreover, 67% also represents the completion of a product. It encompasses 67% of a meticulously shaped silhouette, while the remaining 33% is composed of restructured elements integrated from other products.